V4Rev valentina_Version() not 5.1

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 02:42:40 CDT 2013

I've just ran the 'v4rev_5.1_mac.dmg' installer.

I then ran the installer.rev stack, which gave me the usual instructions
that I needed to trash a couple of folders/files, which I did then ran the
installer.rev stack again, which reported everything was successful.

I can acces my dbs just fine, but when I run 'valentina_Version()' either
from the LiveCode message box or in a script, the answer I get back is 5.0.

When I open the same db with Val Studio it reports the engine as 5.1.1.

I notice also that the v4rev.bundle, if I do 'Get Info' shows Version 5.0.

Is this correct?