Error -43 when creating database

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Mon Sep 3 03:57:17 CDT 2012

Sigh…

And how do the users do this? I'm doing a saveAsDialog and then create the database. There is no possibility to get this error when things are working okay.

Just googled the issue again and see a possible relationship to Time Machine. Will ask the users about this.

Am 03.09.2012 um 10:36 schrieb Ruslan Zasukhin <ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com>:

> On 9/2/12 2:04 PM, "Beatrix Willius" <bwillius at gmx.de> wrote:
>
> Hi Beatrix,
>
>> do you have any idea why a simple
>>
>> ValentinaDB.create(theFolderitem, EVDbMode.kDscDatBlbInd, 32*1024)
>>
>> fails with an error -43? I now got 2 customers who have this problem. -43 is
>> normally an SMB error, one customer said that he doesn't use this.
>

> -43   fnfErr
>
> File not found; Folder not found; Edition container not found; Target not
> found

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: The email archiving solution for professionals