Escaping for regex search

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Mon May 28 03:56:07 CDT 2012

Try a search with a + in the regex search like REGEX '(?i)+' )

I was searching for a time here and wondered why this didn't work. But when only single quote and backslash are escaped then I can fix this myself.

On 28.05.2012, at 08:26, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> On 5/27/12 10:43 AM, "Beatrix Willius" <bwillius at gmx.de> wrote:
>
> Hi Beatrix,
>
>> Wouldn't the easiest solution be an additional Valentina.EscapeStringRegex?
>> This would escape for both sql AND regex at the same time.
>
> And we have
>    Valentina.EscapeString()
>
> In the beginning, we even have here second argument
>   inForRegex
>
> But later this parameter is skipped because no sense.
>
> Escaped are only single quote and back slash itself.
>

> You have any troubles with Valentina.EscapeString() ?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: The email archiving solution for professionals