AW: VSERVER, multi-user, READING BLOBs SQL vs API

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Tue May 22 15:58:46 CDT 2012

On 5/22/12 4:37 PM, "Fabian Kneubuehl" <support at ysd.ch> wrote:

> Hi Ruslan
>
> OK, But as I understand it is more suitable, but it has nothing to do with
> index errors or any other DB crushes mailed in my earlier mails!

Of course no.

You have asked question about:
    * VTABLE + Read BLOBs

Right?

I have gave you answer...

=======
But if you want to know if this can be related to index error or crashes,
this is ANOTHER question. Right?

In theory also can be possible, because if there is no record locks, and
while user1 send few API commands, another user also can enter between that
commands and e.g. Change current record of Vtable.

Using Vcursor this will not happens.