operator not greater than

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Sat May 19 18:08:55 CDT 2012

How do I do a "!>" in Valentina? I can't find a not greater than operator.

It's a simple select:

select field from table-name where field !> 10

Since there is not a "not greater than" operator I must have to do this
backwards somehow.

I can't do:

select field from table-name where field < 10

Because then I get all the fields because they all have the value 1 to 10
in them but because that operator is not there maybe I can do this with
some kind of range? I'm looking for the field which has 1 to 9 but does not
have any values greater than that.