Using Valentina Time type fields

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Mon May 14 09:53:52 CDT 2012

I need help in formatted Valentina time field. I recently converted a
SQLite database to valentina.  The time field in SQLite showed 1 in the
morning as:

01:00:00

But it converted to:

00:00:00:001

Because Valentina times fields also show 100ths of seconds. I would like
the converted data to show as:

01:00:00

Is there some way to change the internal formatting of Valentina time
fields? Should I just use a field type "Double" or some other number
format? Or can someone write the complex SQL for me that copies this
"Arrival_Time" field, changes it to correct format and saves it back.  IF
the time was 01:00:00:000 then I could use Livecode to get rid of the extra
zeros before I display it.

Do you think this is a SQLite to Valentina conversion bug that should be
fixed (for future users - too late for me)?

Thanks for your help.