Real WebEdition and Valentina

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Mon May 7 01:42:00 CDT 2012

On 5/6/12 5:08 PM, "Beatrix Willius" <bwillius at gmx.de> wrote:

Hi Beatrix,

> Hi guys,
>
> I'm thinking about using Real.Studio WebEdition with Valentina.
>
> Do any examples exist?

* WEB edition is just a console app.  This is main rule to keep in memory.

* As you know RB plugins have classes and methods signed with flag
ConsoleSafe. So there will not work picture methods from V4RB

* regular V4RB examples which are console-safe can work in WE mode.
I remember year ago I have run one of them ... Not remember exactly which.

Frankly saying I was impressed by simplicity
Right in browser I did see RB app :-)

> Would it be possible to use for one user the ADK version with WebEdition?

Explain please?