VRev ADK + Val Studio = Best Practice

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Thu May 3 22:35:02 CDT 2012

OK, OK, I get the hint :-)

So I just download the free Office Server, do a db dump of what I've
already done in ADK, import that into Server, continue to develop in Server
and when I'm done, dump it out and import into my old ADK or do I just
import into a new ADK db file and point LiveCode to the new db file?

Lastly, I have both mySQL and postgreSQL running under Sno Leo. I have a
preference pane to start stop mySQL. I use to have one for postgreSQL but
it seems to have broken when I updated to 9.0.4 so I start and stop it via
Terminal. What do you use to start and stop VOffice Server?

Thanks