Can we ask you to find time start active Valentina 5.0

Barry G. Sumpter barrysum at bigpond.net.au
Wed Mar 28 04:52:20 CDT 2012

Yeah ok.  You've made it sound so simple to pitch in.
N the timin is right.

Been stuck inside for the past 4 weeks working on me project.
Promised me lady that I'd get out a da house for a few days.

So I'll be available on Monday if that's not too late.
Or sooner if I can't get any sleep n needs me something to do.

I can replace the 4.9 serve and the ADKs with v5.0 and test me project
against it.

Message: 4