JDBC

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Sun Mar 25 10:48:55 CDT 2012

On 3/25/12 4:41 PM, "Systemswrangler at animolecular.com"
<systemswrangler at animolecular.com> wrote:

Hi,

> There has been no (visible) development progress with the JDBC connector for
> Valentina. It seems permanently stuck in alpha/beta.

Actually was frozen

> What is the schedule for
> a release, if any, and alternatively, is there a common workaround/bridge that
> people use to access Valentina from Java/Javascript instead of JDBC?

Well, now we finish examples of Valentina for JAVA ADK,
Implemented for 3 OS as JNI.
This should be part of 5.0 release ...

--------
Then we going do this big step and implement
    pure Java - VSHARED.DLL
    pure Java - auto-generated VCLIENT

Then we will get pure Java VCLIENT.
And we will be able using it develop pure Java JDBC plugin.

I'd expect this to Sept ...