Start Server on Linux

DMW consult at excelkb.com
Tue Mar 13 12:18:23 CDT 2012

Hi all,

This refer to following wiki page:
http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=valentina:products:vs
erver:manual:install:linux

I'm trying to start an installed Server on Linux (LinuxMint) x86. In
the documentation it says that the default location for VServer is
among: /usr/local/bin/VServer
I cannot see that this is the correct location. Where is it actually
located?

Under the section Autostart Vserver it's says the following:

2. Open /etc/init.d/vserver by "vi" or "mc" and correct "PROG_NAME"
and "VSERVER_DIR" variables for your system

Questions:
a)	I cannot find vserver in that location. Where is it?
b)	Could someone have the kindness to explain in plain English
what it is I should do?

Since the above stops me I don't know if the remaining info on that
page is correct or not. Can someone confirm if it's correct or no?

Kind regards,
Dennis