vserver -- expired license just ignored by vserver

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Sat Mar 10 09:27:39 CST 2012

I would also have liked an error message that came up when this happened in
my application as it would catch me by surprise and I'd have to track it
down in the logs.

But, I understand, that new vServer now does not expire and thus we will
never have this problem again so an error message is not necessary.

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com