Back to getting vServer Office to execute in LiveCode Server Scripts on my IIS 5.1 web server

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 08:48:13 CST 2012

Ok, last one I promise.

The lc script will put warning logs next to the lc script file with further
info on problems.  During all my messing around there are of course several
in there with very useful info.

Such as..
This log contains warnings from Valentina engine.
This log is useful during development and debugging.
To disable it for RELEASE, just after Valentina.Init() do
Valentina.SqlQuery(  "SET PROPERTY WarningMode TO FALSE" );
20120309_072920 : Get Field : No field with name FirstName
20120309_072920 : Get Field : No field with name LastName
20120309_072920 : Get Field : No field with name BirthDate

So make sure you do as stated for production and set the warming mode to
false once things are solid