Shocked to find can't init valentina with LiveCode

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Thu Mar 8 10:34:55 CST 2012

GREAT NEWS, My other advice is to not use any the "v" commands in livecode
and don't use any of the livecode ones that are supposed to work with any
database. Some don't work and some give spectacular crashes. I do just
about everything with SQL calls in VDatabase_SqlSelect and am quit happy.

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com