Crash in 5.0 beta ram only mode

Chris Jones cjones at daz3d.com
Tue Jun 19 12:10:02 CDT 2012

Hi,

I am attempting the 5.0 beta of the vsdk, when I'm working normally
(talking to a server) it seems to be working, but when I activate a ram
only mode I get a bad table pointer back.  So I have a simple Boost test
that looks like the following:

BOOST_AUTO_TEST_CASE( TestTablesCreated )
{
I_Database_Ptr valDB = s_db->getVDatabase();
BOOST_REQUIRE( valDB.IsNotNull() );

BOOST_REQUIRE_EQUAL(valDB->get_TableCount(),18);
 IDzDBObjectList list = s_db->getRegisteredObjects();
IDzDBObjectIterator iter(list);;
while(iter.hasNext())
{
IDzDBObject* curObj = iter.next();
QString tableName = curObj->getTableName();
I_Table_Ptr tab = valDB->get_Table( toString(tableName) );
BOOST_REQUIRE(tab);

QVector<DzTableField*> fields = curObj->getColumnInfo();
BOOST_REQUIRE_EQUAL(fields.count(),tab->get_FieldCount());
BOOST_REQUIRE_EQUAL(fields.count(),fields.capacity());
}
}

The db is valid.  The table count is correct. The toString() is a simple
conversion function to Valentina's string which I use elsewhere with no
issues.  However the return value that gets returned from get_Table is not
NULL its an invalid pointer.