Error codes (Valentina/ LiveCode (prev RunRev) ADK)

wtng wtng at pacific.net.sg
Sat Jun 9 22:00:11 CDT 2012

Friends,

I have a slight problem seeking some guidance.

In the vresources folder, I printed out the xml error code files which have
5 digit codes.  However, when I execute a Valentina_ErrNumber() or Valentina
ErrString() function and display it, it gives me a 6 DIGIT code which is
completely different from that in the xml files!  What am I doing wrong?

Eg, for Connection Timed Out, I get:

533769 Connection Timed Out

instead of what the xml file says which is 82509 ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT.

Any help is much appreciated.

Best regards

Ng Wee Tong (surname is Ng.J)