Remote hosting of Valentina Server

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Wed Jun 6 23:35:54 CDT 2012

Hi Bill,

Its debateable if virtual hosts will allow you to install Valentina at this
point. We are looking into solutions later in the year to get working with
various panels.

Generic Objects in Germany can handle Valentina hosting though. I can't
speak at this point for OnRev, but that also is something we are working
towards as a part of our "panel" update.

I suggest you get into contact with Jochen Peters at Generic Objects (I cc'd
him) about hosting.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President