Valentina Reports, printing generated PDF using REALbasic

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Mon Jul 30 09:25:46 CDT 2012

On 7/29/12 1:18 AM, "Matthew Gardner" <matt at smoothpaygold.com> wrote:

> Our old report writer (OnTarget) allowed us to run the report direct to the
> user's default printer without any user interaction. If I can't do that with
> Valentina then it's probably not what I need.

Hi Matt,

OnTarget was made on REALbasic itself, right?
So I believe that you must be able in few lines of RB code do the same.

Once again, we believe so far that REPORT GENERATOR should not care about
dialogs of printers and sending to printer ...

But I have spend hour reading RB examples and docs,  and searched RB forum
And so far I have not found how to print PDF file

I have post question about this to RB forum,
Lets see if somebody show right code that do this ..

Then we will add such code into our  V4RB/REPORTS examples ...

And this should solve your question.