App Store rejection

jda jda at his.com
Fri Jan 27 16:14:04 CST 2012

> I'm in contact with Apple DTS and I sent them the ICU library as
> well as my signed app. I'm working with them to see what the reason
> for the rejection is.
>
> I'll keep you updated.

The good news is that my Valentina-based app was accepted by the Mac
App Store. But of course this was version 4.9. I'm still waiting to
hear about how to deal with the ICU library in the package (I think it
is already signed by Apple. I tried this in Terminal: codesign -v, and
it was accepted without comment, which I think means that the dylib is
signed and the signature is valid).

Jon