App Store rejection

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Wed Jan 25 13:32:18 CST 2012

On 1/25/12 12:24 AM, "Ernesto Giannotta" <erne at apimac.com> wrote:

Hi Jon,

I think you can self carefully  make .app
Check after that paths ...

I DO NOT THINK you  really need sign dlls as Erne points.

Erne self says this is optional for now ...
So forget it. Do not make things more complex than required.

And then try submit again with correct paths of ICU.
I hope all will be fine this time ...