App Store rejection -- no need to war :)

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Wed Jan 25 10:23:40 CST 2012

Hi guys,

I apologize if I came over as annoying/obnoxious. This wasn't meant as "war". And I still have trouble understanding Ruslans russian-english.

It's just that MAS is so super annoying. Every month there are some new "rules". Also, a Macintosh development tool, which can't support MAS, will be dead in the water soon, which nobody really needs here.

Ruslan: keep up your great work and support for all our big and small problems.

On 25.01.2012, at 16:10, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> I do not see need in war .
>
> We will try ersolve this.
>
> I hope all have to note Erne message
> That  still /usr/lib/icu is pointed
>

> So it seems  problem comes now not from Apple,
> But from some mistake in Erne script.
>

> Erne,
> Have you found it?
> If not we can try together check your script ..

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: The email archiving solution for professionals