App Store rejection

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Tue Jan 24 13:19:32 CST 2012

>> And I will answer to Erne also now ...
>> You and Erne together now try talk to them ...
>>

> You can't talk to them. I've tried, they don't care.

Why you can't

That guy was very helpful and correct.

NOW you must point him, that although we have copy own ICU
They give same error.

THIS IS MISTAKE.

I already have explained why.

1)

They cannot prohibit to use third party libs as ICU.

They just must make their own CHECK process more smart.
And if symbols is from   .app/  bundle
Allow this without reject ...

I can assume they cannot easy check WHERE FROM this symbol will come ...

2) MISTAKE #2  this one symbol is not private.
     they must exclude it from list of private symbols ....
    but sinse we have own copy of ICU we should not care.

3) One more guess.  MAY BE Erne did something wrong
And vkernel .dylib still points to  /usr/lib/libicu ?

Erne you can check this if open bundle.app AFTER script done,
And using

 otool -L  app/ vcomponents/libvkernel...

You must see that libicucore  points to  @excutable_path