App Store rejection

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Tue Jan 24 13:11:48 CST 2012

On 1/24/12 8:05 PM, "Stan Busk" <maxprog at mac.com> wrote:

Hi Stan,

Question is when last time you did subit.

During last year few apps was submits with success as I know.
Starting from Feb 2010

But it seems Apple have change something in the last month or so ...
They have decide to claim that this normalize func is not public.
although docs of ICU say it is public.