App Store rejection

jda jda at his.com
Mon Jan 23 07:52:28 CST 2012

Hi erne,

I've adapted  your library signing code to my app, and it seems to work well except for signing libvkernel_fat_release.dylib.

Here's the code

codesign -f -s "3rd Party Mac Developer Application: <my company name>" -i "com.company.app.mas" "$app_vcomp"/libvkernel_fat_release.dylib

and here are the two error messages:

codesign_allocate: can't allocate code signature data for: /Users/jon/Desktop/AppName.app/Contents/vcomponents/libvkernel_fat_release.dylib (for architecture i386) because larger updated load commands do not fit (the program must be relinked using a larger -headerpad value)

/Users/jon/Desktop/AppName.app/Contents/vcomponents/libvkernel_fat_release.dylib: object file format unrecognized, invalid, or unsuitable

My code looks just like yours. Do you have any idea of what the problem is?

Thanks,

Jon