App Store rejection

jda jda at his.com
Sun Jan 22 10:04:33 CST 2012

On Jan 22, 2012, at 10:57 AM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> On 1/22/12 5:11 PM, "jda" <jda at his.com> wrote:
>
>>> You mean that some trouble in AppStore?
>>>
>>> Your certificate is valid I assume …
>>>

>> Just tried again, same result.
>>
>> I want to see if Erne gets this same error. If so, could it be tied in with
>> including ICU? Hard to see how…
>
> No way :)
>
> You say other users (as I understand which not use Valentina at all)
> Also see the same error.
>
> Have you check your cert dates ??

Yes, as I said, I renewed them last week, so they are good through Jan 2013. And they worked once already. Now I'm getting this damned error. I've don't nothing different except use the new script to include the ICU library in my package. I may have to contact DTS. Last time I did (two weeks ago) it was Apple's fault. I suspect it is again. We'll see.

Jon