App Store rejection

jda jda at his.com
Sun Jan 22 08:51:19 CST 2012

On Jan 22, 2012, at 9:47 AM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> On 1/22/12 3:24 PM, "jda" <jda at his.com> wrote:
>

>> Erne, I used the new scripts to copy the ice library to my bundle (6.6 MB in
>> Lion) and tried to resubmit. Now I'm getting an error saying the certificates
>> aren't valid. Other developers are reporting the same thing. Please let us
>> know here if your re-submission goes through (the error is reported a few
>> minutes after submission).
>
> You mean that some trouble in AppStore?
>
> Your certificate is valid I assume …

Yes, it was created just last week and I was able to use it to submit my app (which was rejected for isNormalized). When I resubmitted a few days ago with the fix, it was rejected with this message

"Invalid Executable or Signature - Your app could not be re-signed by the App Store for distribution, because of an issue with the app's executable or its signature. The app may have been built or signed with non-compliant or pre-release tools."

I'm guessing it's the cert, because others have reported such a problem, too.

Jon