SV: Databases, about vstudio 5.0

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Sat Jan 14 07:41:46 CST 2012

On 1/14/12 3:33 PM, "ExcelKB" <consult at excelkb.com> wrote:

> Ruslan,
>
>>> Next week I hope b1
>
> Will it be possible to join the beta group or? I recall seeing a beta
> mailing list or?

Our betas are public.

List yes exists - subscribe from site -> support -> lists

>>> But we have really great ideas how to improve yet Data Editor ...
>
> Sounds good but again the stability is #1 priority.

I think I have forget to mention for 5.0 letter, that we have implement in
the engine .journal   and auto-recovery on open after crash.

Although letter was about vstudio mainly.

>>> One of bonus is that this will open us wide way to use JavaScript
>>> finally.
>
> Yes, JavaScript is getting in everywhere so I guess it's a must to get
> the business going.

Just FileMaker have own simple script language.
4D has old procedural pascal
Access have VB

We going to have OO JavaScript as internal language of Vstudio.