Databases, about vstudio 5.0

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Sat Jan 14 02:57:09 CST 2012

On 1/14/12 8:06 AM, "Beatrix Willius" <bwillius at gmx.de> wrote:

> This is great news! You just saved me weeks and weeks of work.

About?

> However, an example for using Valentina with the WE would be welcome.

But what you want to see there?

WE + V4RB  is just console only application.
        so you cannot use pictures, and that's all I think.

All rest is the same. DB, cursors, Tables, fields.

====================
> On 13.01.2012, at 21:19, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> ** Vstudio 5.0 get full support for PostgreSQL.

Let me explain this additionally.

Full support here means that Postgre plugin is integrated into all existed
editors of Vstudio.

But this not means really full support of all features of Postgre.
For example replication.

On the other hand, we have see that for Postgre exists 2-3 main tool
A) its own native from team -- quite weak and buggy
B) Navicat
C) may be something else.

And even these tools are quite not complete for postgre.
First offers one set of features, second another.