Databases, about vstudio 5.0

XL-Dennis Consulting consult at xldennis.com
Fri Jan 13 17:58:08 CST 2012

Ruslan,

Wow! That's really great news. Would 5.0 includes all these features
or will it be a stepwise implementation?

When will the beta of 5.0 be available? How long will the beta time
be? I ask because I find stability to be very important

For me the strength with VStudio is its editors and its report tool.
Will they be improved in addition to be available for all dbs? (Sorry
if I have forgot what was mentioned in the first e-mail...)

Model/Diagram Editors are really nice features and they will certainly
improve VStudio usability.

Price for new license and price for upgrade from 4.x to 5.0?

This will be a major jump in the right direction so well done Ruslan
et al!

Kind regards,
Dennis Wallentin
Microsoft Excel MVP
XL-Dennis Blog about .NET & VSTO & Excel:
http://xldennis.wordpress.com/