Trying with ValentinaDB for C++

Cam Vi Luong camviluong at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 8 10:40:09 CST 2012

Hello ValentinaDB,

I have trying ValentinaDB for C++, I have create a console win32 application and pass a simple code to create a database (the code is below). But when I run the app, I have found and error when I call "Close" function is FBL::I_Database_Ptr (I have tried both in Visual Studio 2008 and Visual Studio 2010).

The error code is: "Run-Time Check Failure #0 - The value of ESP was not properly saved across a function call.  This is usually a result of calling a function declared with one calling convention with a function pointer declared with a different calling convention."

Help me! Please

Best regards,
Thank you very much!

This is My Code

ValentinaInit(4 * 1024 * 1024);

VSQL::I_SqlDatabase_Ptr pSqlDb = CreateSqlDatabase(kStorage_Disk);
FBL::I_Database_Ptr pFblDb = pSqlDb->get_BaseDatabase();

I_Location_Ptr pLocation = CreateDiskLocation("D:\\Data\\Valentina\\test_db");
pFblDb->put_Location( pLocation );
pFblDb->Close();

ValentinaShutDown();