SQL RB AND VS

Christian - ChrisKatDev.com christian at chriskatdev.com
Sat Feb 25 08:32:03 CST 2012

Hi Ruslan,

I have 500,0000 record in database.
Where I want delete without limit, I have a crash (database diagnose : ok)

I have tried :
delete from dicowords where recid in (select recid from dicowords where reciddictionary = 4 ORDER BY recid limit 1000)

 but I have this error...
15:28:50 Kernel error: 0x71000. line 1:93: expecting ')', found 'ORDER'

??

Christian