Sandboxing deadline extended to june 1

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Thu Feb 23 02:06:26 CST 2012

On 2/22/12 8:15 PM, "william humphrey" <bill at bluewatermaritime.com> wrote:

> I was able, very easily, to set the data file for my Quickbooks Pro 2012 and
> my 1password app to be located in my drop box folder and thus accessible on
> all my macs with no sweat.

OS X has hard links. You know that?
      ln -s

Or just use Path Finder to make it if you path finder ...

Put db into other place
  make hard links to db files  into databases folder ...

Many chances this will work .

========
But do not compare 1Password behavior, when you once per day or per week add
new   password

And DB files especaily if db is active mofdified ...

Any change of byte in db file in dropbox file,
Will force it push changes to their server, then to all related mac...

Nonsense ...

If your MACs want share DB, you need SINGLE DB (!!!) server,
But not dropbox server around db file
And that MACs should just connect to this DB SERVER as do normal
client/servers..