Updating record takes seconds

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Mon Feb 20 04:30:18 CST 2012

The index was the problem. However, re-indexing in Realbasic still makes the app unresponsive.

It now takes 3 minutes for adding 7000 or so records and 7 minutes for the index.

Do like or regex searches use IndexByWords?

On 19.02.2012, at 22:51, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> On 2/19/12 7:55 PM, "Beatrix Willius" <bwillius at gmx.de> wrote:
>
> Hi Beatrix,
>
> I think you adding letters bodies with IndexByWords
>

> Once I have see similar db with letters,
> And each letter did have  1000-5000 words
>
> So engine must add in fact few thousands of items in the index.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: The email archiving solution for professionals