date for V5 final

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Thu Aug 23 09:49:54 CDT 2012

> > Have you a date for v5 final release ?
>
> Not before Sept 10.
>
> A) we polish vstudio yet, we want move it into app store.
>        also it will become FREE in basic edition,
>       so we need good release.
>
> B) Omegabundle was continued to Sept 7 it seems ...
>    so we cannot touch online store to change it for v5 before
> that also.

That's right - actually September 10 is the earliest.

If you have an issue that's impacting your projects, you should get your
issue into mantis ASAP. Im sure there will be some pause for wiping of brows
since 5.x has been non-stop development for a long time.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Paradigma Software