Close-open database with RealStudio class way

Francois Van Lerberghe fvanlerberghe at freegates.be
Sat Apr 28 09:30:36 CDT 2012

Ok. I've successfully made a simple RealStudio project to reproduce the
crash I have with V4RB 4.9.1 and 5.
The compressed file with the project and database is 1.2 Mo. Can I upload it
in Mantis ? As I see, attached file must be max 500 Ko....

François Van Lerberghe
Rue Thier Monty, 15 A
4570 Marchin
Belgique