Memory leak in Vcursor?

Thomas Flemming tf at qvgps.com
Sat Apr 28 05:06:32 CDT 2012

Hi,

I'm currently chasing some memory-leaks with a memory-profiler and this tool
found thousands of instances of VCursor which were disposed but not
garbage-collected because of what-ever root-reference.
I double checked in my code that each VCursor is properly disposed, but may be
there is something in your .Net-wrapper?

I'm still on VNET 4.5. Can you remember such in issue, which was maybe fixed?
Is there a list of changes/fixes somewhere?
VNET 4.9 is the most current release, right?

Thanks and regards
Tom

--
**   Flemming Software Development CC