Index search fails

jda jda at his.com
Sat Apr 21 07:48:38 CDT 2012

Hi,

A bit more detail:

1. Non-indexed searches work.
2. The index is actually a method that let's one search all fields at once. It fails. But if I search in the specific field, it works.

We've seen this exact behavior before when decomposed combined with precomposed unicode "damaged" the index. That's what the new (in 4.9.1) normalization code fixed. But that doesn't seem to be the case here, since in my tests all fields are normalized properly.

Jon