Crash on AddRecord

Francois Van Lerberghe fvanlerberghe at freegates.be
Sat Apr 21 03:15:15 CDT 2012

The function LOCATE() seems to be the culprit here. Replacing it with a
bunch of IF() solve my problem : no more crash.
I hope that workaround will not decrease too much the speed...

Ruslan, is there another workaround more efficient ?

Additional info that could be relevant :
1) Constructor of Category field is :
    cat = new VString(  "Categorie",1)

2) In field Category, some records have empty value (= ''). But these
records don't seem to be concerned by the query. Could it be the problem ?
All other records have value in "ASEDPTO".

François Van Lerberghe
Rue Thier Monty, 15 A
4570 Marchin
Belgique