problem with lion and install_vcomponents_v4rb_v4

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Thu Apr 19 13:26:28 CDT 2012

On 4/19/12 4:46 AM, "Christian - ChrisKatDev.com"
<christian at chriskatdev.com> wrote:

Hi Christian,

> I go from snow Leopard to Lion (10.7.3)
> I install last version of apple developer tools.

Do you mean latest XCODE 4.3.2 from MacAppStore, which installs as single
.app ?

> I compile my work with RS2011.R4.3, "normal" (not cocoa) and V4RB 4.9.1
>
> I use install_vcomponents_v4rb_v4 and in terminal I have this errors :
>
> /Volumes/Photo-Artist/PhotosArtist-RB/_TEST UPDATE
> ENGINE/MyApp.app/Contents/vcomponents
> /Volumes/Photo-Artist/PLUGINS POUR
> REALBASIC/PARADIGMA/install_vcomponents_v4rb_v4: line 76: install_name_tool:
> command not found
>
> You have a new version of install_vcomponents_v4rb_v4 for Lion ??

It is obvious that ' install_name_tool' utility is not found ..

Hmmm,,,

If you mean  single .app  XCODE,
Then try open its Preferences, and in the download section,
Click button  Install Command Line  tools