VStudio Issues: Freaky Cache and Where is the help file

Ngoc Phan phanding at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 02:10:20 CDT 2012

Hi,
My company had just bought VServer 4. There are some problem with
Valentina Studio 4 Pro that I found:

Issue 1: Freaky Cache?
 Step 1- I opened a database file by VStudio
 Step 2 -I excuted  query in VStudio SQL Editor
                       SELECT * FROM alf_node
 Step 3- Then, I upadated this table by using VNet to open that db file
                      UPDATE alf_node SET version = 10 WHERE id = 1
 Step 4- After that, I query the table to make sure that the data was CHANGED
                      SELECT * FROM alf_node
 Step 5- But if I re-query the table using Vstudio
                      SELECT * FROM alf_node
the result is the same as the result of step 2 (UNCHANGE) ???
 Step 6- After closed and re-opened the file, and excute query
                         SELECT * FROM alf_node
           VStudio return a  result as step 4 (CHANGED)

If I bypassed step 2, result of step 5 is the same as step 4 (Changed)

Does the cache of Vstudio go wrong? Can I config or clear VStudio cache?

Issue 2: Where is the help file?
When I click to menu Help \ Content, VStudio return a  error messege
:"Can't find C:\Program Files\Paradigma Software\Valentina Studio Pro
4\Resourceshelp\vStudio.htb. Help won't be available."

I'm waiting for your reply.