V4RB 4.9.1 problems on Windows...or MacOS

Francois Van Lerberghe fvanlerberghe at freegates.be
Sat Apr 14 11:09:34 CDT 2012

Sorry to bother you with this again.
Just to let you know that
- with V4RB.rbx 4.9.1 released December 13 (Windows archive),
    from Mac OS, remote debug on Windows : ok
    from Mac OS, debug or compile for Mac OS : crash (allways)

- with V4RB.rbx 4.9.1 released August 2 (Mac OS archive),
    from Mac OS, remote debug on Windows : error
    from Mac OS, debug or compile for Mac OS : ok

It's not very convenient to test cross-platform this way...

François Van Lerberghe
Rue Thier Monty, 15 A
4570 Marchin
Belgique