V4RB 4.9.1 problems on Windows -- no problems here

Francois Van Lerberghe fvanlerberghe at freegates.be
Wed Apr 11 11:49:07 CDT 2012

Mmmh. But I don't run Realbasic on Windows. As I've said yesterday my
development platform is MacOS X and I debug (remote debug) and compile the
Windows version on the Mac OS. Tests are done with Parallel Desktop on my
Mac and on real Windows machine.

And I think it's the problem : The V4RB.dll is created from the Mac, from
the V4RB.rbx release 4.9.1 - dated 02 august 2011. And I can see in the
created libs folder that V4RB.dll is 4.9, not 4.9.1.
Is it possible that the MacOS version of V4RB.rbx release 4.9.1 produce the
V4RB 4.9 instead of the 4.9.1

Could you try to compile a windows version from RB on Mac OS. On my computer
this produce a V4RB.dll release 4.9.

François Van Lerberghe
Rue Thier Monty, 15 A
4570 Marchin