Adding fields in an existing database

jda jda at his.com
Wed Sep 21 12:23:33 CDT 2011

Hi Ruslan,

I know you warned us in the past about mixing the class-way and sql ,
but I think that was for older versions of Valentina. I want to check
if this is OK to do (4.9.1):

1. I used a class-way to create a db schema.
2. When I open the db (made with older versions of my app, or
Valentina), check to see if field "aaa" exists.
3. If "aaa" does not exists, add it with SQLExecute.

I've been doing this with an unreleased update of my app and it seems
to work just fine in my testing. Am I going to run into problems with
this approach?

Thanks,

jon