Android Version?

MBA Software mba_software at shaw.ca
Mon Sep 19 18:09:25 CDT 2011

Ruslan,

On 9/19/2011 12:46 PM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> Not half way I afraid.
> All from zero :)
>
> Well, so far we even did not watch into that direction ...
> Then yet will come win8 ...
> The world always jumps like a monkey :)
>

> Interesting if they allow C++ libs?
> I hope not only Java ..

Yes, Android exposes C/C++ (that is how they support SQLite, full source
and make for it is available). That is probably how RunRev ported
LiveCode to Android.  See/search for developer kit NDK on
developer.android.com for more info. Maybe you are half way there and
just didn't know it <g>.

If you could make it work with LiveCode on Adroid and iOS that would be
great.

Cheers,
Stan