Can VServer_Embedded-log be suppressed?

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Thu Oct 27 01:41:40 CDT 2011

On 10/27/11 8:54 AM, "Beatrix Willius" <bwillius at gmx.de> wrote:

Hi All,

Yes, we know this problem of expired DEMO license,
And infinite restarts  => a lots of log files.

Btw TIP: use prefs panel Valentina Servers, to easy trash that logs.

And good news are, that for 5.0 we will make changes here.
License will never expire but this is not all news.
Soon you will know :-)