Can VServer_Embedded-log be suppressed?

Robert Brenstein rjb at robelko.com
Wed Oct 26 12:02:38 CDT 2011

On 10.08.2011 at 13:31 Uhr +0300 Ivan Smahin apparently wrote:

>No we can not.
>For now the log will be created anyway. All that ini properties are
>about verbose.

Sorry for hijacking this thread but I have a similar problem. I have
installed vserver_embedded, which I first ran with demo license. I
thought I switched to the real license correctly but apparently not.
The server has been generating a new log file 6 times a minute. By
the time I realized that as the result of investigating why other
programs started to malfunction, the log folder had almost 222
thousand files, way above what OSX considers acceptable. Once I
delete them, all my other problems went away. I have no time to deal
with Valentina now. Clicking stop in the control panel does not fully
stop the server. It seems it stops the server responding but the log
files are generated anyway. This is not good. I think it would
suffice to report a licence-related error once a day instead of 6
times a minute.

Robert