Studio Pro failure

Richard McCoy mcrmedia1 at insightbb.com
Sat Oct 22 10:50:48 CDT 2011

Okay. I'll need to report a bug on your site. In Studio Pro 9, if I attempt to create a table or field by right-clicking on the element and selecting "Create", then everything works okay. But if I click on the element and then click "Create" on the toolbar and attempt to create a table or field, it locks up every time. I must have been doing it the first way and then began doing so the second way without noticing I had changed. That's why the lockup and exit appeared to randomly occur for no apparent reason.

Thanks.