vserver 4.9.1, os x, always restart with expired demo license, which now is deprecated.

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Sat Nov 26 02:31:23 CST 2011

On 11/26/11 12:58 AM, "j webber" <jcw at webbermusic.com> wrote:

Hi John,

> Hi Ruslan,
>
> unfortunately I cannot uninstall the valentina server, it automatically loads
> whenever I boot up and when I force quit it just immediately reopens. Do you
> have an uninstaller? If not then please send me a list of all the files that
> were installed.

I think we talk about OS X

* you see it always starts, because this is default behavior for OS X

* you see that it stops, because you have expired DEMO license in 4.9.1
archive,

You must remove old this license, and put new license
    free - you can get via our Store.
    purchased - also via store.

* You can STOP server using prefs pane
    Valentina Servers

    This pres pane also can delete all logs of vserver.

* Files are
    /Library/VServer_Office

These and other details you can find in the Valentina WIKI

http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=valentina:products:vserver:
vserver

* this endless restarts with expired DEMO license was one of reason we have
decide provide free, not-expired license for Valentina Office Server/5
You get it once, and use long time ...