RB: isLinked?

Karl Grob kgrob at mus.ch
Fri Nov 18 07:25:48 CST 2011

The Link type is 1:M (as the name says). I changed it to M:M and now it works.

But this is not my real problem: Why doesn't the IF-Statement return true? that is the real problem. If the error gives me a 'already linked'-response, then the 'isLinked'-Question should give me true.
Logically this is independent from the question 1:M or M:M