Valentina Studio & SQLITE

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Tue Nov 15 10:51:44 CST 2011

> I made an application earlier this year with RealStudio and SQLite 3.
>
> Do I use Valentina Studio / Reports for make reports for this
> SQLITE app?
> But how to integrate reports to SQLite (we do not have
> classes vReport / vProjet in SQLite)

If you need the reports to be played back with your application (locally),
then you need to get Valentina Reports for REALbasic. It can work with
SQLite. It is a type of runtime system with a RB/RS interface that can
manage reports with data coming from SQLite.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Paradigma Software